Do you want to start a woodworking project but aren't sure where to begin? Or, have you started a project and you're struggling to complete it?
My name is Wayne Mavin and I am a traditional joinery woodworker with over 20 years of experience in my craft. From time to time, I have the space in my workshop for you to join me and work on your woodworking project.
While you are with me in my shop, I will offer you:
- Bench space
- Use of some of my basic woodworking hand tools
- Some expert guidance on your project
I have quite a number of other machines including Thicknessers, Routers and Saws. However, these are only to be operated by me on your behalf.
I look forward to you joining me in my workshop so I can share some of my skills with you.
Please take note of the following terms:
- When you make a request, please briefly describe to me what your project is and how far along you are.
- Upon making your request, I will check if I am free to have you join me in my workshop. Unfortunately, there may be times where I will not be able to accommodate you.
- No materials are included, you will need to bring all the wood and other consumables you need for your project unless agreed otherwise.
- I am not able to store your project at the end of the day. Everything you bring to my workshop must be able to be taken with you at the end of the agreed time.
- You understand and agree that there are risks involved in woodworking and that you agree to release me from any and all liability, including financial responsibility and consequential losses for injuries incurred, regardless of whether injuries are caused by negligence.
If for some reason you can't make an agreed time, please message me. If an alternative time can't be arranged, conditions for cancellation are as follows:
- Full refund if attendance is cancelled more than 48 hours before the agreed time.
- No refund if attendance is cancelled less than 48 hours before the agreed time.