My name is Andrew Pinnock and I am a traditionally trained artisan woodworker with over 20 years of experience working with wood. I own a large workshop in Smithfield where I complete work I have been commissioned for.
When I am in between commissioned work, I enjoy sharing my woodworking skills with others who are interested in learning it. As a result, I am offering to teach woodworking skills out of my workshop in Smithfield.
When I teach, I can tailor what I teach to cover anything from basic skills through to advanced joinery techniques. Each session will be tailored to where your skills are and what you want to achieve.
In each session, I can teach one-on-one or to make things more cost effective in a pair.
While you are with me in my shop, I will offer you:
- Private tuition (one on one or in a pair)
- Bench space
- Short term storage if at the end of the session if your project is not completed.
The supply of the wood required for the classes is not included, in the price. I can supply the necessary materials for a small additional fee or I can advise you on the materials to bring with you to the class.
Feel free to message me if you have any questions.
Please take note of the following terms:
- Upon making your request, I will check if I am free to have you join me in my workshop. Unfortunately, there may be times where I will not be able to accommodate you.
- You understand and agree that there are risks involved in woodworking and that you agree to release me from any and all liability, including financial responsibility and consequential losses for injuries incurred, regardless of whether injuries are caused by negligence.
If for some reason you can't make an agreed time, please message me. If an alternative time can't be arranged, conditions for cancellation are as follows:
- Full refund if attendance is cancelled more than 48 hours before the agreed time.
- No refund if attendance is cancelled less than 48 hours before the agreed time.