My name is Andrew Pinnock and I am a traditionally trained artisan woodworker with over 20 years of experience working with wood. I own a large workshop in Smithfield where I work to complete work I have been commissioned for. From time to time, I have the space in my workshop for you to join me, and work on your woodworking project with some assistance from me.
While you are with me in my shop, I will offer you:
- Bench space
- Use of some of my basic woodworking hand tools
- Some expert guidance on your project
- Short term storage of your project in between your visits
I have quite a number of other machines in my workshop including Thicknessers, Band Saws and Circular Saws. However, these are only to be operated by me on your behalf.
Feel free to message me if you have any questions.
Please take note of the following terms:
- When you make a request, please briefly describe to me what your project is and how far along you are.
- Upon making your request, I will check if I am free to have you join me in my workshop. Unfortunately, there may be times where I will not be able to accommodate you.
- No materials are included, you will need to bring all the wood and other consumables you need for your project unless agreed otherwise.
- You understand and agree that there are risks involved in woodworking and that you agree to release me from any and all liability, including financial responsibility and consequential losses for injuries incurred, regardless of whether injuries are caused by negligence.
If for some reason you can't make an agreed time, please message me. If an alternative time can't be arranged, conditions for cancellation are as follows:
- Full refund if attendance is cancelled more than 48 hours before the agreed time.
- No refund if attendance is cancelled less than 48 hours before the agreed time.